A computer workstation that is not properly laid out, or unfavourable habits of behaviour, can lead to health complaints such as sore eyes, neck pains, headaches or pains in the shoulders, arms and hands. The right positioning and use of the workplace is an important step to avoid or counteract this kind of complaint.
The participants learn the basic principles and criteria for the design of a computer workstation with display screen.
- Introduction to the principles of ergonomics
- Causes of bodily complaints in the office
- Aspects of the workplace Environment
- Practical methods to help in the day-to-day Routine
Target group: people who do most of their work on a computer
Course duration: ½ day
Date: on request
Number of participants: max. 14 persons*
Cost per participant: CHF 260.00
incl. course texts and refreshments (excl. VAT)
Place: Praevena AG, Gewerbehaus Q37, Quellenstrasse 37, 4310 Rheinfelden
You can apply conveniently by using our form.
We can also arrange for this course to be held at your company, and we will be happy to adapt it to your requirements and wishes. Please contact us about this.
* a minimum of 6 people is required for the course to be held.