In this workshop the required knowledge and skills will be compiled over 3 days. The workshop will be concluded with a certificate of participation after passing the exam.
- You get basic understanding of measurement technology for occupational hygiene exposure measurements.
- You know the methods for air monitoring and related requirements for analytics, measurement instruments and related accessories.
- You know how to present the observations and results in a report.
- You know the intersection between a measurement technician and an occupational hygienist.
- Measurement techniques for gases, vapours, aerosols and dust in the air at the workplace
- Measurement techniques for surface swabs
- Basic knowledge about analytical methods for occupational hygiene reasons
- Planning and execution of occupational exposure measurement
- Avoiding of carryover during the execution of occupational exposure measurement
- Protection of sampling technician as well as sampling equipment
- Completed vocational training or equivalent professional experience
- At least three years of professional experience
- Fluid in English or German
- Presentation, group and individual work, practical exercises
- Quellenstrasse 37, 4310 Rheinfelden, Switzerland
- Easy to get there with public transport. Only 5 minutes to walk from Rheinfelden train station.
|15.06., 16.06., 29.06.2021||14.05.2021||29.06.2021|
|12.10., 13.10., 02.11.2021||10.09.2021||02.11.2021|
Number of participants:
- The course will be done from 2 participants onwards. The maximum number of participants is 4.
- A laptop with MS Office and a web browser must be brought to the course by the participants.
- Workshop: 1900 CHF (including documents, food and beverages)
- The costs are to be paid after receipt of the booking confirmation and before the start of the course.
You can apply conveniently by using our form.