According to ISO 16975-3 a tightness test (Fit Testing) for any filtrating respiratory protection must be performed. In order to perform a Fit Testing, certain skills need to be acquired.
During this 3-day course you will be taught the basics and learn the required skills. After passing successfully the exam, the certificate “Competent Fit Testing operator” will be handed over.
- You know the basics for any respiratory protection.
- You can support individuals with the correct application of breathing masks.
- You can recognize poorly fitting masks.
- You know the methods and the equipment used for Fit Testing.
- You can explain the exercises of Fit Testing and their purposes.
- You can prepare and perform Fit Testing.
- You know the problem-solving techniques to the problems that can arise during Fit Testing and are able to apply them.
- You know how to interpret the results of Fit Testing.
- Respiratory protection (basic knowledge, material science)
- Aspects of tightness (Physiognomy)
- Fit Testing method
- Application and Interpretation of Fit Testing
- Completed an apprenticeship, or required work experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of spoken and written German.
- Presentation, group and individual work, practical exercises
Dates of Training in German:
|FFT13||15.,16. und 27.05.2024||19.04.2024||28.05.2024|
|FFT14||18.,19. und 30.09.2024||23.08.2024||01.10.2024|
Number of participants: max. 6 persons*
Cost per participant:
- Course: 2'100.- CHF (incl. learning material, excl. VAT)
- Exam: 450.- CHF (excl. VAT)
- Exam without course: 600.- CHF (excl. VAT)
- The payment must be settled after you receive the course confirmation and before the start of the course.
- Quellenstrasse 37, 4310 Rheinfelden
- Arrival with public transport is possible, the railway station is 5 minutes far away.
* a minimum of 4 people is required for the course to be held.