According to ISO 16975-3 a tightness test (Fit Testing) for any filtrating respiratory protection must be performed. In order to perform a Fit Testing, certain skills need to be acquired.
During this 3-day course you will be taught the basics and learn the required skills. After passing successfully the exam, the certificate “Competent Fit Testing operator” will be handed over.
- You know the basics for any respiratory protection.
- You can support individuals with the correct application of breathing masks.
- You can recognize poorly fitting masks.
- You know the methods and the equipment used for Fit Testing.
- You can explain the exercises of Fit Testing and their purposes.
- You can prepare and perform Fit Testing.
- You know the problem-solving techniques to the problems that can arise during Fit Testing and are able to apply them.
- You know how to interpret the results of Fit Testing.
- Respiratory protection (basic knowledge, material science)
- Aspects of tightness (Physiognomy)
- Fit Testing method
- Application and Interpretation of Fit Testing
- Completed an apprenticeship, or required work experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of spoken and written German.
- Presentation, group and individual work, practical exercises
Dates of Training in German:
|FFT5||10.-11.03. and 24.03.2021||19.02.2021||15./15.04.2021|
|FFT6||11.-12.01. und 25.01.2022||30.11.2021||08./09.02.2022|
|FFT7||01.-02.02. und 23.02.2022||05.01.2022||09.03.2022|
|FFT8||21.-22.11. und 12.12.2022||28.10.2022||19.12.2022|
|FFT9||11.-12.01.2023 und 25.01.2023||09.12.2022||26.01.2023|
Number of participants: max. 10 persons*
Cost per participant:
- Course: 1'800.- CHF (incl. learning material, excl. VAT)
- Exam: 300.- CHF (excl. VAT)
- The payment must be settled after you receive the course confirmation and before the start of the course.
- Quellenstrasse 37, 4310 Rheinfelden
- Arrival with public transport is possible, the railway station is 5 minutes far away.
You can apply conveniently by using our form.
* a minimum of 5 people is required for the course to be held.